As a Machine Learning Developer, you will research, create, optimize, and deploy our AI features. You will also explore and help evaluate new technologies to enhance the app and provide more value to users while drawing business-critical insights from our data.
- Develop new, cutting-edge app features for the Dyne web app, and mobile app in a fast-paced weekly-sprint environment focused on working code.
- Work with our datasets and ML models to create the most valuable insights and analytics for our restaurants and users.
- Take part in the development meetings to help determine implementation details for the mobile app and the Dyne vision at large.
- Good communication with the team every week about progress updates, completed code, and potential areas of growth or limitations.
- Perform Test-Driven-Development to ensure the robustness of all new models.
- Experience with or eagerness to learn a popular Neural Network framework (TensorflowJS, Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.),
- Experience with or eagerness to learn NLP libraries (BERT, NLTK, SpaCy)
- Some Understanding of SOTA AI topics (CNNs, Transformers, Monte Carlo Sim., LSTMs, etc. ).
- Experience with fine-tuning ML models, addressing bias, and preprocessing data.
- Experience with Automated Testing and AGILE methodologies is a bonus.
- Experience with Node-Express + MongoDB or a similar backend stack is a bonus.
- Experience with Google-Cloud or a similar cloud platform is a huge bonus.
- Experience with ML-Ops and model serving is a huge bonus.
- Relevant Projects or Coursework demonstrating ability is a huge bonus.
20 to 25 hours per week, with the option of full time.