The QA/QC Developer's job is to ensure exceptional quality and completeness in our software products. You will create business-critical QA processes to ensure the smooth testing and deployment of our mobile and web apps, from CI/CD to Automated Integration Testing to UX Analysis. You will be the last line of defence to ensure we create excellent products, ensuring all code is clean, bug-free, and cost-efficient. (This is an excellent opportunity for new software developers!)
- Present fresh, creative ideas and code to make your voice heard in a fast-paced weekly-sprint environment focused on working code.
- Work with our developer team to create CI/CD, Automated Code review, and Automated Integration/Unittest benches for our mobile and web apps.
- Use novel technologies like User eye-tracking and analyzing data to improve Dyne's UX.
- Participate in group coding and debugging sessions to help optimize and modularize your code.
- Take part in the development meetings to help determine implementation details for the mobile app and the Dyne vision at large.
- Good communication with the team every week about progress updates, completed code, and potential areas of growth or limitations.
- Perform Test-Driven-Development to ensure the robustness of all new models implemented.
- Experience with CRUD requests, interfacing with a back end, async and synchronous code, HTTP error handling.
- Experience with Automated Testing and AGILE methodologies is a bonus.
- Experience with either Node-Express or Django is a huge bonus.
- Experience with one of Google-Cloud/Azure/AWS is a huge bonus.
- Relevant Projects or Coursework demonstrating ability is a huge bonus.
20 to 25 hours per week, with the option of full time.