Human resources (HR) associates work with the prospective, current, and sometimes with former employees of an organization. They assist with the hiring, administration, and training, and ensure that the organization adheres to local, state, and federal employment regulations.
- Facilitate a supportive work environment and an engaged workforce consistent with Dyne's mission, core values, and culture;
- Advise and consult with departmental leaders on operational decisions, facilitate the development of departmental systems or protocols that promote HR strategy (talent, engagement, and health and well-being).
- Serve as a departmental resource on human resource policies and processes including hiring/firing.
- Interpret and apply HR policies and procedures
- Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR.
- Participate in process reviews, policy development teams, and other opportunities.
- Good working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Experience with interview techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Good typing skills.
- Experience with HR software, including Microsoft Office.
Part-Time positions available