The Full-Stack Developer's job is the end to end development of new features of DYNE's apps. creating APIs, frontend features, implementing beautiful UI, and deploying novel ML products. You will also explore and help evaluate new technologies to enhance the app and provide maximum value to users. You will be at the centre of every decision of the tech team, creating an effortless product that connects people over food.
- Develop new, cutting-edge features for the Dyne web app and website in a fast-paced weekly-sprint environment focused on working code.
- Work on the full-stack to create the smoothest possible application for our restaurants and users.
- Participate in group coding and debugging sessions to help optimize and modularize your code.
- Take part in the development meetings to help determine implementation details for the mobile app and the Dyne vision at large.
- Good communication with the team every week about progress updates, completed code, and potential areas of growth or limitations.
- Perform Test-Driven-Development to ensure the robustness of all new features implemented.
- Experience with RESTful Services, API design and development
- Experience with Non-Relational Database technologies like MongoDB(preferred)
- 1+ framework related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js (preferred)
- 1+ webserver technology like Node.js (preferred)
- Experience with Automated Testing and AGILE methodologies is a bonus.
- Experience with Django/Node-Express, MongoDB, or similar NoSQL is a bonus.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (GKE, AWS) is a bonus.
- Relevant Projects or Coursework demonstrating ability is a huge bonus.
20 to 25 hours per week, with the option of full time.