A Business Development Researcher improves our company's strategies and competitiveness. As a business development analyst, your duties will include evaluating our operations, improving sales revenue, and building a sustainable customer base.
- Analyzing business operations to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyzing consumer behaviour to meet product demand
- Performing competitor analysis for increased market share.
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
- Ongoing or Completed Bachelor's degree in business development, marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including Hubspot.
- Knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Part-time and Full time positions available