The Back End Developer's job is to build the future of the Dyne multi-product infrastructure to be used by thousands of users. You will also explore and help evaluate new technologies to enhance the app and analytics dashboard and provide more value to users. You will be working as a software engineer for both the app and web, managing microservices, doing Machine Learning Ops. Most importantly, your backend development will connect our web and mobile users, creating an effortless set of software services that connect people over food and drive restaurant revenue.
- Present fresh, creative ideas and code to make your voice heard
- Develop new, cutting-edge app features for the Dyne mobile app, and web app in a fast-paced weekly-sprint environment focused on working code
- Interface with our front end to create the smoothest possible application for our users
- Participate in group coding and debugging sessions to help optimize and modularize your code
- Take part in the development meetings to help determine implementation details for the mobile/web apps and the Dyne vision at large
- Good communication with the team every week about progress updates, completed code, and potential areas of growth or limitations
- Perform Test-Driven-Development to ensure the robustness of all new features implemented
- Experience with RESTful Services, API design and development
- Experience with Non-Relational Database technologies like MongoDB.
- 1+ framework related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js (preferred)
- 1+ webserver technology like Node.js (preferred)
- Experience with Automated Testing and AGILE methodologies is a bonus.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (GKE, AWS) is a bonus.
- Experience with ML-Ops is a huge bonus.
- Relevant Projects or Coursework demonstrating ability is a huge bonus.
20 to 25 hours per week, with the option of full time.